Race FSL Construction details
• Fusion Fusion-reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination combined with the new machine-woven drop stitch. Compared to traditional knitted drop stitches, the fibers of the new machine-woven drop stitch are stiffer and thus the number of fibers per square meter can be reduced. This allows an average weight reduction of 1.5 kg, while the board is also stiffer, less bouncy and allows for faster acceleration.
• Double-layer rail construction with double sealing rail band.
• New low-profile Air7 V3 fin box system creates less drag while racing and allows for easy board roll-up while not in use.
• 2” Standard mount D-rings for PFD attachment on the tail.
• Thermoformed EVA Deck pad for durability, grip and comfort
Race FSL Review by Dan-Erik Westerlind
We love independent reviews, and encourage you to test and submit your product reviews as well. Howwever, the Race FSL Dan-Erik reviews is an earlier model that won’t be available with the two features Dan-Erik mentions below:
Tail Edge Release lip removed
Dan-Erik makes a point about the release lip on the tail end of the Race FSL, but when our R&D team found the lip wasn’t adding to the performance in which we intended, we removed the lip from the next generation of boards.
New & improved pump double action pump
The pump Dan-Erik uses in his review (black with blue sticker) has since been replaced with a more effective model, making sure you get out on the water as quick as possible.