The NSP Airwave mast lengths
70cm and 80cm are your allrounder mast
Both the complete NSP Airwave sets (1700 and 1325 orange) and the Modular 70 Kit (orange) come standard with the 70cm mast as it is easy to learn on and comes with enough performance potential to stay in your quiver for a long time. The longer masts work best in more extreme conditions and under the feet of experienced, big charging foilers. The new Modular 80 Kit comes standard with the 80cm mast.
Airwave Mast Design:
- With a width of 135mm (5.31”), these masts are 22.5% wider than most others on the market.
- The wider cord allows for a more efficient foil profile, more directional stability, and higher rigidity of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum.
- All Airwave masts feature three full-length reinforced channels for increased stiffness.
- Airwave masts are anodized for protection and a great look, and sealed with silicone plugs to keep them watertight.
All Masts (Orange and the new Black) are interchangeable with the orange and black Fuselages.
Meant for beginners, foilers looking to venture into shallow waters, and or wakefoilers relying on a winch and a small body of water. With a weight of 1.45kg and 60cm, this mast will allow you to familiarize yourself with the basic movements and inputs.
The Allrounder is included in all NSP Airwave sets. A perfect allrounder, foilers can learn to foil on the 70cm, progress on it and it will perform in any foiling application. Comes with a cover when purchased separately like all the other sizes – weighs 1.7kg.
Intermedia to more advanced riders will appreciate the additional length of the 80cm mast. Weighs 1.9kg. Suitable for surf, SUP, winging, wake, pumping and downwinders.
Advanced riders will appreciate the benefits of the additional height while less talented foilers realize quickly that the higher you are, the deeper you will fall. Weighs 2.1kg. Suitable for advanced surfers, SUP, winging, wake, pumping, downwinders, and kiting.
The mast of choice for experienced kite, tow-in-surfers, and riders wanting to charge big. Weighs Advanced riders will appreciate the benefits of the additional height while less talented foilers realize quickly that the higher you are, the deeper you will fall. Weighs 2.3kg and is suitable for advanced surfers, SUP, winging, wake, pumping, downwinders, kiteboarding, and windsurfing.
- All V1 & V2 front wings compatible with orange and black fuselage
- All V1 & V2 masts compatible with orange and black fuselage
- Only V1 rear wings compatible with orange fuselage
- Only V2 rear wings compatible with black fuselage