Soft Top Rescue Board
NSP’s latest Surf Rescue board is now available too as the Soft Top Rescue Board.
The Soft Top/Slick Bottom construction is designed to be lightweight and extremely functional when milliseconds count.
Equipped with a full PE thermoformed deck for grip, comfort and efficiency, the rubber bumpers on the nose and tail are complemented by well-placed handles on each side. Event organizers, Lifeguard organizations and private beach venues are well-advised to equip their lifeguard staff with proven technology, built to last and designed to save lives.
Contact your distributor from the drop-down earlier in this paragraph, or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out an inquiry with us directly.
Soft Top Rescue Board design:
• Full Soft PE thermoformed deck for grip and comfort
• Solid rubber nose and tail bumpers for added protection and durability
• Fiberglass reinforced Secure Cell EPS Construction
• Wood reinforcement in the center area for long-term durability
• Soft Slick HDPE bottom
• GORE Air Vent
• Poly-reinforced tube handles along the rail, covered in nylon webbing, 8 handles per side
• US 1- Fin Box
• Designed-to-spec rescue fin in accordance with the ILS standards
• Weight 12kg -/+
ILS rescue board fin
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||10'6"||22 1/4"||6 1/8"||195 liters||12kg|