The Spitfire is the next evolution of SUP Foil boards.
To achieve this, the Spitfire features a narrow nose and pin tail to lengthen the waterline and advanced hydrodynamics with a deep double concave hydro hull and chined rail to push less water and lift unbelievably early. This is key in downwind foiling, as initial speed from the paddle and early lift to foil is essential when chasing bumps.
The narrower tail width creates efficient water exits but also allows the nose to lift quickly. The concave deck is super comfortable to paddle and ultra-responsive to rider input. Combined with a new deck pad and the option for multi-positioned foot straps the Spitfire is the perfect board to enjoy your time in downwind conditions.
• Designed to lift back onto foil quickly and efficiently to endlessly ride downwind bumps and get you back on foil easily if you come down.
• Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces are converted into forwarding movement.
• Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid-deck and tail.
• Beveled rails for quick water release and bounce backs.
• Inset bottom and deck SUP handles for easy transportation.
• 13” reinforced twin tracks for a fully adjustable setup, made easier to remember with the scale printed on the board.
• Quick release track mount – detach your foil without removing the bolts.
• Tactile and visual stance references.
• Deep double concave hydro hull and double-edged chine rails.
The NSP Spitfire is an Alain Teurquetil design.
High-Performance accessories by NSP
Scroll to the bottom of the page for suitable high-performance foiling accessories by NSP.
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and visual stance references.
• Hybrid carbon technology-lighter weight construction for stiffness, maneuverability, and glide.
Spitfire Board Profile
NSP Spitfire review
NSP Spitfire action video
NSP Spitfire Testimonials
“The Spitfire is the best downwind foil board I have ever tried! I have been testing the board for a few months here in Portugal in a wide range of conditions and it’s been epic. The Spitfire is not only good for downwind foiling, it’s also really fun for SUP foiling in waves and wing foiling.” Christian Andersen, NSP Team Rider
More foil news?
We are releasing a couple of new foiling products over the next weeks, and if you don’t want to miss the foiling product updates (or any other product lines) make sure to subscribe to the Newsletters you are interested in right here.