Why does the table say EST under “Weight”?
A considerable part of the NSP Omni is hand-made and as such, weight varies from one board to another, with a 5% variance. To calculate a true average weight, NSP reserves the right to manufacture a certain number of boards before publishing the official weight. Until then, we rely on estimated weight (EST).
Omni design Features
More than just a single board, the Omni is accessible, comfortable, and an effective choice, regardless of where you are and what the conditions look like.
Available in two 12’6 and two 14’ options, your Omni features a low center of gravity for comfort, ease of use and stability.
The Omni features SLX Carbon construction
This new construction technology combines the rigidity of the Pro Carbon Raceboards and the durability of the SLX Flax construction, creating a board that performs and won’t be affected by the occasional paddle hit or other kind of impact.
– SLX Carbon Construction adds strength and reduces weight
– Unidirectional (UD) carbon rails for an increase in rigidity and durability
– Carbon innegra nose- and tail reinforcements for additional impact protection
– Fiberglass T-stringers for additional stiffness
– Ledge handle for convenient carrying and transport
– Bungee cord to secure loose items
– Thermoformed EVA deck for added grip
– Low center of gravity for comfort and stability
The Omni features a flat deck design, with slightly raised rails for added structural integrity. Having a few extra centimeters also helps to protect your feet from unwanted splash water.