O² Race FSL Construction details
• Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination combined with the new machine-woven dropstitch. Compared to traditional knitted dropstitch, the fibers of the new machine-woven dropstitch are stiffer and thus the amount of fibers per square meter can be reduced. This allows an average weight reduction of 1.5 kg, while the board is also stiffer, less bouncy, faster acceleration.
• Double layer rail construction with double sealing rail band.
• New low-profile Air7 V3 fin box system creates less drag while racing and allows for easy board roll-up while not in use.
• Rail edge for quick water release ensures perfect glide and performance.
• 2” scotty mount D-rings for PFD attachment on tail.
• Thermoformed EVA Deckpad for durability, grip and comfort