Race FSL Construction details
• Fusion Fusion-reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination combined with the new machine-woven drop stitch. Compared to traditional knitted drop stitches, the fibers of the new machine-woven drop stitch are stiffer and thus the number of fibers per square meter can be reduced. This allows an average weight reduction of 1.5 kg, while the board is also stiffer, less bouncy and allows for faster acceleration.
• Double-layer rail construction with double sealing rail band.
• New low-profile Air7 V3 fin box system creates less drag while racing and allows for easy board roll-up while not in use.
• 2” Standard mount D-rings for PFD attachment on the tail.
• Thermoformed EVA Deck pad for durability, grip and comfort