Our Surf Foil Pro is an Alain Teurquetil design
Taking an uncompromised approach to designing a next-level surf foil board, these shapes are all about performance foiling. A radical stringer breaks the water’s surface tension and helps take-off speed. Its chinned rails counter potential catching in the tightest of turns. The shortest 4’2″ shape allows the rider to make some very powerful pump strokes without having the nose hit the water.
The Surf Foil Pro is available in four sizes, offering an additional smaller-sized 4’2″ than the more recreational Surf Foil. Built in SLX Carbon Construction, it is our lightest and highly durable construction, designed for experienced foilers who want the very best performance from their setup.
Twin track mounting systemThe latest generation of NSP foil boards come exclusively with twin-track mounts. Designed to withstand the increased torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, it is the widest accepted foil system in the industry and NSP’s preferred foil mounting system.
The twin-track is optimally placed for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but the boards will accommodate foils by other manufacturers as well.
Check out our foiling FAQ
We’ve added an FAQ about our Airwave foil, and if you have any questions about foiling in general or the NSP Airwave, we recommend you check it out.
Surf Foil Pro Features
SLX Carbon Technology
The Surf Foil Pro is extremely durable, impact-resistant and incredible for surf foiling
SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• The standing area is reinforced with biaxial glass adding extra strength to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• The rail-to-rail carbon vector net wrap creates optimal board performance by providing unmatched flex and strength throughout the board, while making it less prone to breakage.
• The board has a consistent feel and flexes naturally with the water conditions or when pressure is applied from the rider pumping the board.
• Dual uni-directional carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex needed for enhanced performance.
• All boards come equipped with a NSP foiling tail pad and twin track mount.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength perfectly fits the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin-track foils on the market.