Made from UV-resistant EVA, the NSP Splash Guard makes sure oncoming waves are deflected sideways instead of filing up your cockpit in rough conditions.
Designed with EVA cutouts, you can adapt the shape of your NSP Splash Guard to any recessed deck in the NSP racing line-up.
· Constructed from tough, high-density EVA
· Impact resistant and durable
· Universal design – will fit any recessed board
· Velcro base allows quick removal and reinstallation
· Its 45-degree angle deflects water sideways
· 3M adhesive for the best possible bond to your board
· Also acts as a cushion when stacking your boards
· Mounts easily and securely
· Designed by Titouan Puyo and Alain Teurquetil
ONE GUARD – TWO BASES
The NSP Splash Guard bonds to your race board with a layer of Velcro. The Velcro is bonded to your Splash Guard with high-quality 3M adhesive, making sure your Splash Guard performs for years to come.
In addition to the Splash Guard, each package contains two velcro pads to enable easy board switching.
2X velcro base stickers