The Longboard P2 Soft is unlike any other school board on the market.
With years of construction refinement and instructor input, The P2 is the perfect fusion of purpose-specific design and construction technology.
Unlike conventional softboards, the P2 is a fully glassed, high-quality hard board laminated with soft foam to create the most durable soft board on the market.
The small-wave learning machine!
Rubber bumpers, soft fins, and a slick skin HD bottom are very durable and make sure any chance of injury is minimized. Because of their size, great floatation, and glide, Longboards can make tiny 1-2 feet days much more fun. The Longboard P2 Soft is the first step up from a Surf Wide, losing the handles and ultra-wide tail, coming in four sizes from 8’2″ up to 11″0.
Rail: Full Bottom: Single to double concave Ideal waves: 1-6ft Level: Beginner – Expert
Longboard P2 Soft Design
The SecureCell EPS core is fully encased in a durable fiber epoxy shell and wrapped with a textured soft top and slick bottom to soften any bumps. Protective rubber strips on the nose and tail ensure these boards take the abuse. These boards help beginners quickly gain confidence and comfortably progress in the surf.
• Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
• NSP’s durable fiberglass and epoxy construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
• Solid rubber bumpers on nose and tail.
• New unique colors.
• Crocodile textured soft-top deck.
• Fast slick skin HD bottom.
The entire concept of these P2 Soft Longboards centers on safety first and easy entry into surfing.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high-end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for safety and board control.
– P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.
Longboard P2 Soft Features
Longboard P2 Soft Video
More Surf news?
We release new shapes and products every now and then, and if you don’t want to miss new surf updates (or any other product lines) make sure to subscribe to the Newsletters you are interested in right here.