The P2 Soft Board is unlike any other board on the market! With years of construction refinement and instructor input the P2 is the perfect fusion of purpose-specific design and construction technology.
Unlike conventional softboards, the P2 is a fully glassed, high-quality hardboard laminated with a soft foam to create the most durable softboard on the market.
The P2 Funboard is for smaller riders or the perfect stepping stone for surfers looking to drop down in size as their skills are progressing fast. Its rubber bumpers, soft fins and slick skin HD bottom are durable and make sure any chance of injury is minimized.
Consider the P2 Soft funboard the “final” softboard; the last softie riders will use before progressing to a hardboard. These are considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
The technology of the P2 Soft Funboard focuses on safety and ease of learning to surf.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for safety and board control.
– P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.