NSP is very excited to finally release the 2023 NSP Ninja Pro Carbon, the latest evolution of the NSP Ninja, the ultimate flat water racing machine for hardcore Stand-Up Paddle athletes.
Built with trademark lightweight and durable carbon fiber construction, the NSP Ninja Pro Carbon is designed for speed and performance. Its hydrodynamic shape and rocker profile allows for excellent stability and maneuverability.
Maintaining the color scheme of the NSP Race Team, the Product & Development team managed to adapt the existing design and apply some subtle but very effective changes to a winning design.
Head on over to the new 2023 NSP Ninja Pro Carbon Page to read and see more about the new Ninja range, its 12’6″ Junior Pro Model, the dimensions and other improvements!
The 2023 NSP Ninja Pro Carbon – Flat Water Racing Evolved
An improved cockpit design keeps out more water, whereas the reinforced and heightened rail lip shields has improved the protection from splash water.
Additionally, a reduction in the length of the recessed area means an athlete collects less splash water in buoy turns.
Moving the four AVS pods contributes to a better glide and optimizes the draining capacity of the one-way valves inside the AVS.
A width range of 21” up to 24″ means there is a Ninja for your comfort zone, giving you the best flat water weapon available for your paddling ability.
12’6″ Ninja – Junior Pro Model
The rise of paddleboarding clubs and growth of the Junior racing class requires a board that allows younger athletes between 30kg and 50kg to perform at the apex of their ability.
The Ninja 12’6″ has the same features as the 14-foot original, with refinements to the nose area and a flat-deck design instead of the recessed area of the 14′ versions.
FEATURES OF THE NEW 2023 NSP NINJA PRO CARBON RANGE:
– Recessed deck for a low center of gravity, adding stability (full-size 14′ only)
– All NSP Ninjas now come with three neoprene handles, two short and one long
– A 12’6″ version for the Junior Racing class, featuring a flat-deck design
– A relatively wide tail helps performance and confident buoy turning
– Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain out of the deck (excluded on the 12’6″ flat-deck design)
– A full-length nose keeps the board under the waterline, preventing shlogging for more speed and consistent glide
– Additional features are its neoprene handles, the proven 4 drain holes that immediately expel excess water from the dugout
– A one-way GORE® vent near the FCS-mount for a GoPro (or GPS) prevents pressure build-ups