The NSP SUP Foil Pro shapes behave balanced when “on foil” with a very low swing weight. The forward bottom- and rail shape is designed to maintain speed during accidental touchdowns while delivering a smooth recovery.
The end-result is a shape riders can easily stand on, with a very good sub-foiling efficiency and a forgiving ride when flying. This makes the NSP Pro Series SUP-Wing foil boards perfect for waves, downwinding and wing foiling.
SLX SUP Foil Pro Construction
• Designed to withstand the increased torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, it is the widest accepted foil system in the industry and NSP’s preferred foil twin track mounting system. Its position is optimized for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil but will accommodate other manufacturer foils as well.
• SLX Carbon boards feature a reinforced deck with a uni-directional carbon stringer on the deck, plus a uni-directional carbon stringer on the bottom to add strength and foil drive.
Extremely Durable, Lightweight and Fun to SUP Foil
SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• Reinforced carbon standing area positioned just above the foil box to provide added strength during board pumping while foiling.
• The standing area is further reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• Center ridge just below the EVA deck pad runs conveniently along the entire length of the deck pad allowing you to position yourself on the center of your board without looking down.
• Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer on the deck and a uni-directional hybrid carbon stringer on the bottom add strength, flexibility and foil drive.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength fits perfectly for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin track foils on the market.