The Funboard P2 Soft is unlike any other board on the market! With years of construction refinement and instructor input the P2 is the perfect fusion of purpose-specific design and construction technology.
Unlike conventional softboards, a P2 is a fully glassed, high-quality hardboard laminated with a soft foam to create the most durable softboard on the market.
The Funboard P2 is for smaller riders or the perfect stepping stone for surfers looking to drop down in size as their skills are progressing fast. Its rubber bumpers, soft fins and slick skin HD bottom are durable and make sure any chance of injury is minimized.
Consider the Funboard P2 Soft the “final” softboard; the last softie riders will use before progressing to a hardboard. These are considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard – Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard? Funboard Elements are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of a Funboard Elements.
The technology of the Funboard P2 Soft focuses on safety and ease of learning to surf.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and a slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high-end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on the nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for safety and board control.
– P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.
Funboard P2 Soft Features
Funboard P2 Soft video
P2 Soft Gallery
More Surf news?
We release new shapes and products every now and then, and if you don’t want to miss new surf updates (or any other product lines) make sure to subscribe to the Newsletters you are interested in right here.