Protech Funboard construction diagram
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 oz + 4 oz deck (Tinder-D8, Fish, Funboard)
• 6 oz + 6 oz deck (Funboard, Longboards & Double Up)
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom (Tinder-D8, Fish, Funboard)
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom (Double Up / Longboard)
• UV-stable resin
• Carbon-reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control. Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.