Designed for the weekend warrior. The Protech Funboard is renowned as NSP’s durable, high-performance custom laminated board offered at the most attractive price point.
Paddles easily and catches waves early gets you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu and our most popular shape ever. The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Rail: Medium Bottom: Single to Vee Ideal waves: 1-6ft Level: Beginner – Expert
Protech Funboard Design:
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability, and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
Colours NSP’s tint lamination process gives each board a unique, artistic and custom-like finish. Go check them out at your local shop – it’s a visually appealing look.
The Protech Funboard models are available with NSP’s 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3 MFC-designed fins.
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 oz + 4 oz deck
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom
• UV-stable resin
Carbon-reinforced tail patch
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides exceptional flex control, increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.