Consider the NSP E+ Funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, E+ Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are rent one from a surf school or you have an E+ Funboard of yourself
From 42 liters right up to 54.5 liters for some extra volume and stability, there is an E+ Funboard for everyone, whether you ride it every day, keep it stored in a shack at the beach or carry it on your van’s roof for weeks on end.
E+ Funboard construction diagram
E+ technology is an evolution of NSP’s classic molding technology, E2. The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV-radiation, and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction.
– NSP designed FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins) or twin tab fin boxes on all models (except 10’0’’and 11’0’’ longboards).
– MFC-designed nylon fins are included with each board.
Perfect for schools and rental venues
Commercial grade usage is different in the sense that your customers are going to take out your board day after day, leave them out in the open and you are going to need boards that will put up with that kind of abuse.
The different layers and materials used in E+ construction make sure your investment will withstand impact, temperature changes, and all kinds of abuse for seasons on end.
The range chosen for the E+ funboards reflects the needs of modern surf schools, rental shops, and beach resorts worldwide so you can add a complete rental fleet to your business.