CocoFlax Dream Rider Color Options
|Tail Dip Blue||Flax||Flax Toffee|
CocoFlax Dream Rider Construction
A CocoFlax Dream Rider is a premium funboard shape, built with award-winning technology. This means the materials used in the construction not only look good; they are also considerably less harmful to the environment than a conventional surfboard that doesn’t use renewable fibers from different plants and other organic materials.
NSP CocoFlax boards have earned the Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing make this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural flax rails.
• Uni-directional (UD) flax fiber rails. Flax is a highly durable, reinforced fiber made from the flaxseed plant and helps to reduce the use of fiberglass, minimizing our overall carbon footprint even more.
• NSP’s CocoFlax construction was awarded “Product of the Year” at the 2019 Paddle Expo in Nürnberg, Germany. And it doesn’t just look good; its technology is at the vanguard of green surfboard technology.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength give the confidence to push your limits in any conditions.