Protech Double Up construction diagram
The Double Up is constructed using NSP’s high-performance Protech technology, combining a high precision 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination. 6oz + 6oz glass deck and 6oz glass bottom + extra 6oz around the fins, then laminated with UV stable resin, making the Double Up a lightweight, durable, and visually appealing board that will take your surfing to the next level.
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 oz + 4 oz deck (Tinder-D8, Fish, Funboard)
• 6 oz + 6 oz deck (Funboard, Longboards & Double Up)
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom (Tinder-D8, Fish, Funboard)
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom (Double Up / Longboard)
• UV-stable resin
• Carbon reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control. Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against back-foot pressure.