Consider the NSP E+ Funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, E+ Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an E+ Funboard.
E+ Funboard construction diagram
E+ technology is an evolution of NSP’s classic molding technology, E2. The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Perfect for schools and rentals demanding a highly durable product with long term ROI.
– Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV-radiation and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction.
– New NSP designed FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins) or twin tab fin boxes on all models (except 10’0’’and 11’0’’ longboards).
– MFC designed nylon fins included with each board.