Pro Carbon Construction
Sonic Pro Carbon comes with Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined with our unique vacuum construction, making Pro Carbon the lightest, stiffest and fastest racing construction technology available.
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra™ reinforcement adds impact protection around the rail lip, the nose and tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
– Pro Carbon is an elite construction technology that is standard in our production race boards allowing you to own exactly the same boards that NSP pros Travis Grant, Titouan Puyo, Annie Reickert and Ty Judson win on.
CARBON REINFORCED RAIL LIPS & CARBON RAIL BAND
By using Innegra™ Carbon for the rail lips in favor of “conventional” biaxial carbon, one of the most ding-prone areas on any race board is drastically reinforced without weight penalties. Ding resistance, durability and damage tolerance all increase, protecting your equipment. All 2020 recessed NSP Raceboards benefit from this new construction, along with Uni-directional rail bands (on the side) and 100% biaxial carbon layups (on the deck and bottom).
NSP Sonic features:
• The Sonic is fully wrapped in Pro Carbon technology with extra carbon innegra reinforcements around the nose, tail and lip of the cockpit.
• Heightened rail lip around cockpit reduces water intake in the standing area.
• Recessed deck allowing for a low center of gravity and adds stability.
• High-performance tail for getting onto bumps easily and powering across the flat sections.
• Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the cockpit.
• Dug-out rails for wider stance creates additional width and improves stability.
• Neoprene handles on several balanced fixture points.
• 4 Drain holes quickly expel excess water from the dugout.
• A patented GORE® vent near the GoPro (or GPS) fixture point prevents a pressure build-up, allowing oxygen to pass but keeping out moisture.