NSP Ninja Pro Carbon Construction
NSP Ninja construction diagram
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction is essential when winning is all that matters. Extremely lightweight, incredibly stiff and handbuilt to precise specifications to get you the best-performing shape available on the market.
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined with a unique vacuum construction, making Pro Carbon the lightest, stiffest and fastest racing construction technology available.
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra™ reinforcement adds impact protection around the rail lip, the nose and tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
– Pro Carbon is an elite construction technology that is standard in our production race boards allowing you to own exactly the same boards that NSP pros Travis Grant, Titouan Puyo, Annie Reickert and Ty Judson win on.
THE NSP NINJA FEATURES CARBON REINFORCED RAIL LIPS & CARBON RAIL BAND
By using Innegra™ Carbon for the rail lips in favor of “conventional” biaxial carbon, one of the most ding-prone areas on any race board is drastically reinforced without weight penalties. Ding resistance, durability and damage tolerance all increase, protecting your equipment. All recessed NSP Raceboards benefit from this new construction, including the NSP Ninja. Along with Uni-directional rail bands (on the side) and 100% biaxial carbon layups (on the deck and bottom), the lightness, stiffness and performance of these boards are unique!
- Recessed deck for a low center of gravity, adding stability
- A relatively wide tail helps performance and confident buoy turning
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain out of the deck
- Full-length nose -keeps the entire board in the water, creating speed and consistency, while piercing through the water.
- Additional features are its neoprene handles, the proven 4 drain holes that immediately expel excess water from the dugout.
- A patented GORE® vent near the GoPro (or GPS) fixture point prevents a pressure build-up, allowing oxygen to pass but keeping out moisture.