Aggressive high-performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving. Riders wanting a performance longboard in PU Construction need to look into the Hooligan.
Rail: Full, tucked edge
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||8'4''||22||2 ⁷/⁸||61.3||5.83||9'0''||22 ¹/²||3||69.8||6.86|