High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboard on the market. The Protech Hybrid is light, durable and offers premium performance and looks:
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
3X M7 Fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||5'6"||19||2¹/⁴||25.3||2.43||5'9"||19 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||28.7||2.55||6'0"||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35.0||2.96||6'2"||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.15||6'4"||21||2 ³/⁴||43.5||3.22|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||NSP 05 Surf S||191 x 62||5'9||NSP 05 Surf M||217 x 66||6'2|