Designed for the weekend warrior. The NSP Funboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
3X M7 Fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||6'8"||21"||2 ⁵/⁸||42.1||3.71||7'2"||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49.0||3.97||7'6"||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4||4.14|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||NSP 05 Surf L||228 x 68||7'2"||NSP 05 Surf XL||248 x 68||7'6"|