The NSP Protech Fish is a new shape, built with a brand-new technology. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – Protech Fish are fast, fun and very affordable – a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
3X M7 fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||5'6"||19³/⁴||2¹/⁸||33.0||2.67||6'0"||20¹/²||2³/⁸||35.1||2.9||6'4"||21"||2 ¹/²||40.2||3.18||6'8"||21¹/²||2 ¹/²||43.7||3.29|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||NSP 05 Surf M||217 x 66||6'4"/6'6"/6'8"/7'0"|