The ultimate teaching and wave catching platforms for schools and kids to experience the thrills of surfing. The P2 Soft Surf Wide is built for the surf school environment and will get your students surfing faster than any conventional beginner board on the market.
Ideal waves: 1-5ft
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
The P2 Soft Surf Wide is the ultimate teaching- and wave catching platform:
“It’s excellent, has everything you need with the handles and tidy bumpers, also easy enough to carry. Great price too”
Dom, SUP International Magazine
– With an ultra-wide plane shape, rounded nose and wide tail this is the fastest way to get students up riding and experiencing the joys of surfing.
– Nose and tail handles and a middle carry handle make handling these boards a breeze.
– Graphics on the deck designed for instructors to show students where to balance and position their feet.
– The Surf Wide has a focus on safety incorporating solid rubber bumpers nose and tail, crocodile textured soft-top deck, fast slick skin HD bottom and supplied with durable and soft bolt-through fins.
– FiberGlass T-Stringers make these boards exceptionally resistant to breaking and folding as opposed to regular boards or even foamies.
The P2 Soft Surf Wide is unlike any other board on the market. Designed to teach, students quickly gain confidence and the more accomplished students will venture out into the breaks on their own.
With a performance envelope that well beyond that first wave, students will often come back for the Surf Wide, as it is the board on which they progressed in the first place.
3 x bolt-through fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||7'4''||23 ¹/⁸||3 ³/⁴||80.9||7.01||8'4''||23 ⁵/⁸||3 ³/⁴||94||8.02||9'2''||24 ¹/⁸||3 ⁷/⁸||109.6||8.99|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||Surf L||228 x 68 cm||7'4”||Long S||269 x 68 cm||8'4"||Long M||298 x 70 cm||9'2"|