P2 Soft boards are tuned for school and rental environments to provide the ultimate beginner experience. With four key sizes the NSP P2 softboard range has you covered. The P2 Longboard is the first step up from a Surf Wide, losing the handles and ultra-wide tail
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
The SecureCell EPS core is fully encased in a durable fiber epoxy shell and wrapped with a textured soft-top and slick bottom to soften any bumps. Protective rubber strips on the nose and tail ensure these boards take the abuse.These boards help beginners to quickly gain confidence and comfortably progress in the surf.
– Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
– NSP’s durable fiberglass and epoxy construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Solid rubber bumpers nose and tail.
– New unique colors.
– Crocodile textured soft-top deck.
– Fast slick skin HD bottom.
– Durable bolt-through fin system
3 x bolt-through fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||8'2''||22 ¹/¹⁶||3 ³/¹⁶||66||6.47||9'2''||23 ¹/⁴||3 ⁷/⁸||84||7.83||10'2''||23||3 ¹/²||96||8.63||11'0''||25 ³/⁴||3 ³/⁴||124||10.95|