The 7’4” P2 Soft board is pure fun and is the perfect stepping stone for surfers looking to drop down in size. The P2 Soft technology is perfect for surf schools and rental venues because of its durability. A SecureCell EPS core is fully encased in a durable fiber epoxy shell and wrapped with a textured soft-top and slick bottom to soften any bumps.
Protective rubber strips on the nose and tail ensure these boards take the abuse, whether it’s from beginner surf students, bouncing around a cargo bed or crushing shore breaks.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– Eco–friendly shape moulded SecureCell EPS core.
– NSP’s durable fiberglass and epoxy construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Solid rubber bumpers nose and tail.
– New unique colors.
– Crocodile textured soft-top deck.
– Fast slick skin HD bottom.
– Durable bolt-through fins
3 x Bolt-through fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||7'4""||21 ⁵/⁸||3 ¹/⁴||57||5.47|