This is the O² Touring SR, loaded with options at a great price, so let your next adventure begin! Easily stored and well-suited for transportation, you get to say goodbye to roof racks. This shape is available in two sizes and comes with high-pressure Bravo double action pump and NSP’s deluxe backpack.
What is SUP touring?
This type of paddling entails paddling for longer distances at a moderate pace without taking a break. If epic adventures (and core workouts) excite you, then SUP touring is going to be your next hobby. The best boards have a wider template to float more weight and additional gear. Most touring SUPs have a distinctly pointed nose, setting them apart from conventional shapes:
– 3” Scotty accessory mounts (2x)
– 4 point cargo straps nose and tail
– Neoprene carry handles (3x)
– Neoprene paddle holder on tail
– D rings on nose and tail
– 9” center fin
– High-pressure double action pump
– Deluxe compartment backpack
– Square groove thermoformed pad for extra grip and durability.
– Full line of Scotty accessories available aftermarket.
9" touring fin
High-pressure double action pump
Deluxe lightweight backpack
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||12'6"||32"||6"||345 liters||11.25 kg|