This adventurous-looking O² Inflatable SUP is an evolution of NSP’s Fisherman. “The Quest” is the dedicated SUP platform for explorers and paddlers who love themselves some rapids.
It’s also the ultimate tool for fishermen who discover their next spot by paddling there on their own power. “The Quest” comes in the premium FS (Fusion) technology.
Voted by Men’s Journal “The Best SUP to Land a Big One”, this exceptional SUP comes equipped with a wide range of features:
Specs of The Quest
– TCT Technology with 3 air chambers creates extra-high side walls
– Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination
– 3x standard Scotty accessory mounts on the deck
– 2x 3” round Scotty mounts on nose and tail
– 2x Neoprene paddle holders
– Neoprene carry handle
– 6 point removable cargo straps on nose
– 4 point removable cargo straps on tail
– 4x D-rings for shoulder carry straps
– 6x D-rings on deck for additional attachments (ie seat, icebox)
– 2x D-rings on the tail
– 1x D-ring on nose deck and bottom
– 9” Touring center fin
– GRI triple action pump
– Premium dual compartment wheelie bag with the integrated paddle and pump holder
– Full line of aftermarket accessories available
When paddling through rapids we recommend using the NSP PVC Alloy Adjustable paddle because of its durability. For conventional flatwater paddling, a lighter and more performance-oriented paddle is best. For prolonged periods of paddling in a seated position, we recommend the NSP Fisherman Seat for comfort and stability.
Triple Action pump
9” Touring center fin
O² Premium dual compartment wheelie backpack