The Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in two designs, the Elements funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available. Find them listed further down below under “optional accessories”.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns.
3 x M7
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||6'8''||21||2 ⁵/⁸||42.1||4.1||7'2''||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49||4.45||7'6''||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4||4.81|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||NSP 05 Surf M||217 x 66||6'8"||NSP 05 Surf L||228 x 68||7'2"||NSP 05 Surf XL||248 x 68||7'6"|