The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide, built-in Elements construction.
– Designed by NSP’s race team, the Elements Flatwater is a fantastic choice for recreational flatwater paddling and short distance touring.
– Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on an estuary, river, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
– Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
– Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
– Bulbous nose and displacement hull for that relaxing glide feeling.
Choices and “Who is it for?”
These boards are also available in P2 Soft construction, with a full EVA cover; ideal for rental centers and/or families. If you have a resort that will benefit from additional amenities for its guests, contact your local dealer and ask for the NSP Elements Flatwater.
The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skink, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.
Hatchet 9.0 Nylon Fin
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||11'0''||30''||6 ⁵/⁸||235.5||12.54 kg||12'0''||31''||6 ⁵/⁸||269.3||13.42 kg|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||SUP L||346 x 98 cm||11'0"||SUP XL||360 x 99 cm||12'0"|