FISH The NSP Fish is a new shape for 2018. Stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
3 x M7
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||5'6''||19 ³/⁴||2 ¹/⁸||33||3.05||6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||35.1||3.49||6'4''||21||2 ¹/²||40.2||3.94||6'8''||21 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||43.7||4.1||7'2''||22||2 ⁵/⁸||51.3||4.68|