The E+ Hybrid is where high performance meets paddling power – in the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate short board on the market.
Ideal waves: 1-5ft
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Available in several designs, Elements Hybrid comes with three nylon M7 fins. For riders looking to squeeze more performance from their board, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available. Find them listed further down below under “optional accessories”.
– The popular E+ Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
3 x M7
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35||3.53 KG||6'2''||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.71 KG||6'4''||21||2 ³/⁴||43.5||3.86 KG||6'6''||21 ¹/²||3||51.9||4.2 KG|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for||NSP 05 Surf S||191 x 62 cm||5'6" - 6'0"||NSP 05 Surf M||217 x 66 cm||6'2" - 6'6"|