“It’s the silence that really hits you, the first time you lift off”: Open up a whole new world of waveriding! Catch waves that refuse to break and fly over the slower sections with grace and speed. But the DC Foil X is so much more – designed for foiling, the shape lends itself just as well for conventional wave rides.
– Maximize every wave with power and speed.
– With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
– Features multi foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
– E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt colour and polished rails.
– Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
– Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
– FCS II fins system.
The DC Foil X is shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
The DC Foil X features a Tuttle box and a twin rack mount; these are the two most widely adopted foil systems on the market. The dimensions of the DC Foil X accommodates a Tuttle box, a bomb-proof construction that’s been honed and improved for years. Those who want to tune their board and compare different positions can tweak their foil with the twin rack mount.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||7'6"||29"||4.25"||116 liters||TBD|
|Bag Name||Dimensions||Designed for|