Explore what’s around the next corner and the next, go further and faster in all conditions!
– The Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for exceptional glide with touring-specific features.
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures.
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS.
– Added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily.
– Paddlers will appreciate the great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds.
– CocoMat is the premium model, offering the benchmark strength-to-weight ratio for performance touring. The Elements construction is well-suited for rental centers and other environments were serious ding-resistance is key.
– Available in CocoMat and Elements with eco-friendly bio-resin.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||12'6''||32''||8 ³/⁸||316.8||14.54 kg||14'0''||30''||8 ³/⁸||332.1||15.03 kg|