The proven NSP Hooligan is now also available in the award-winning CocoFlax construction. This aggressive high-performance longboard breaks the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate- to advanced surfers. The use of uni-directional Flax Fiber rails means stronger rails and less fiberglass in your board.
– A Hooligan design combines the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail plus rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic shortboard approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||8'4"||22"||2.87"||61.3||5.27||9'0"||22.5"||3"||69.8"||5.73|