The next evolution of NSP’s popular DC Surf Wide range. This newly shaped DC Surf Wide is built with NSP’s Patent-Pending and award-winning CocoFlax technology, incorporating flax fibers on the rail sections and the entire construction is bonded with Greenpoxy® bio-resin. The DC Surf Wide comes in three different sizes.
– Square tail for extra speed and stability.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman (DC)
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||8'3||32"||4.5"||141 liters||TBD||8'7"||32"||4.5"||146 liters||TBD||8'10"||32"||4.5"||151 liters||TBD|