The next evolution of NSP’s popular DC Surf Wide range. This newly shaped DC Surf Wide is built with NSP’s Patent-Pending and award-winning CocoFlax technology, incorporating flax fibers on the rail sections and the entire construction is bonded with Greenpoxy® bio-resin.
The DC Surf Wide comes in three different sizes, and is extremely well received by both paddlers and the paddleboard industry:
– Square tail for extra speed and stability.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman (DC)
The five fin boxes offer tr-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style or surf conditions.
To get you started right out of the box, the DC Surf Wide is supplied with three J5 fins.
Supplied with 3 x NSP J5
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||8'3"||32"||4.5"||141 liters||8.02 kg||8'7"||32"||4.5"||146 liters||8.20 kg||8'10"||32"||4.5"||151 liters||8.60 kg|