Exciting Career Opportunity!
Live the dream, join the crew at NSP!
We are seeking a Marketing Manager, a person who can dream, create and grow within our team. NSP’s culture thrives on embracing diversity and rewarding imagination with a can-do attitude that creates results. At NSP, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving sport.
In this dynamic position you will be responsible for leading and guiding a small team of graphic designers and out-sourced support to execute marketing campaigns in both the online and offline arenas. The material that you create will be a key component as we continue to strengthen and grow NSP on the international stage, from the recreational surfer, to the weekend warrior or multiple Molokai to Oahu ocean SUP race winners.
On the job…
• Developing brand marketing strategies and plans
• Ensure proper implementation of all marketing and branding activities, striving for excellence in execution and producing first in class results for NSP and our partners
• Plan, manage and implement digital strategies to grow our online brand presence
• Responsible for NSP’s digital content, ensuring that consumers have the best experiences, products and services.
• To seek continuous improvement of processes and performance of all marketing material and activities.
• Work in partnership with internal teams to ensure the timely implementation of marketing plans.
• Responsible for relationships with team riders and brand ambassadors, preparing regular content from their races, travels and training.
• Coordinate and manage workflow of in-house designers and out-sourced support, ie web designers, photographers, copywriters etc.
• Degree or management experience in marketing or related business field
• A team player who is positive and hands-on with great listening and communication skills
• Dynamic, proactive, organized and obsessed with details
• Strong online media knowledge
• Fond of sports, preferably watersports ie SUP and Surf.
• Able to manage and prioritize complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Able to set goals, objectives, analyze impacts and prioritize activities to achieve intended results.
• Good computer skills including excel.
• A bonus if comfortable with WordPress, WooCommerce, Wix, MailChimp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign but not essential.
• Able to move to Thailand and travel when required
• Fluent in English, additional languages a bonus
If this sounds like you, send a copy of your resume to Sander@ctlcomposite.com together with a short description why you are best person for this job.