- Another Podium for NSP's Titouan Puyo
This past weekend saw NSP’s Titouan Puyo (Ti2) battled on the French Riviera, winning yet another podium finish at the EuroTour in Sainte Maxime, France.…Read more
- Titouan Puyo Podium Finish In Tahiti
This past weekend saw NSP’s Titouan (Ti2) Puyo battle to yet another podium finish at the grueling 24km Air France Paddle Festival…Read more
- Kumamoto earthquakes in Japan
Kumamoto earthquakes in Japan Our thoughts go out to our Japanese NSP team rider Masaru Fujiwara and the victims of…Read more
- AN EPIC START TO NSP's 2016 RACE SEASON
NSP 1st and 2nd at the Carolina Cup with Titouan Puyo and Travis Grant The following is an edited summary…Read more
- Travis Grant & Titouan Puyo at the Carolina Cup
The Carolina Cup is the first BIG race of the year and it’s this weekend! Follow our NSP team…Read more
- Titouan Puyo "I needed Change!" The Total SUP interview
With big thanks to our friends at www.totalSUP.com, below is a copy of Titouan’s first major interview since…Read more
- NSP in the news!
NSP wishes Jo Higgins and her Ama Balm brand of balm (one of the best when you’re out for a…Read more
- Titouan wins all in NZ, while national champ qualifies for the ISA World's on NSP!
NSP’s Titouan Puyo proved his world-class on the NSP 12’6″ Surf Race Pro beating the entire elite 12’6″ field in two…Read more