- Kumamoto earthquakes in Japan
Kumamoto earthquakes in Japan Our thoughts go out to our Japanese NSP team rider Masaru Fujiwara and the victims of…Read more
- AN EPIC START TO NSP's 2016 RACE SEASON
NSP 1st and 2nd at the Carolina Cup with Titouan Puyo and Travis Grant The following is an edited summary…Read more
- Travis Grant & Titouan Puyo at the Carolina Cup
The Carolina Cup is the first BIG race of the year and it’s this weekend! Follow our NSP team…Read more
- Titouan Puyo "I needed Change!" The Total SUP interview
With big thanks to our friends at www.totalSUP.com, below is a copy of Titouan’s first major interview since…Read more
- NSP in the news!
NSP wishes Jo Higgins and her Ama Balm brand of balm (one of the best when you’re out for a…Read more
- Titouan wins all in NZ, while national champ qualifies for the ISA World's on NSP!
NSP’s Titouan Puyo proved his world-class on the NSP 12’6″ Surf Race Pro beating the entire elite 12’6″ field in two…Read more
- Titouan (Ti2) Puyo signs with NSP
NSP is very proud to announce Titouan Puyo (TI2) from New Caledonia, has signed with NSP. 2015 French Champion and…Read more
- Travis Grant M2O interview 2015
The calm before the storm… Travis Grant talks in depth with Robert Stehlik from Blue Planet Surf the day before…Read more